Thursday, January 28, 2010

Speak! Fear not judgement!

Helyo, so I know I havent made contact with you for sometime now. 
No, Im not dead nor have I been buzy I just havent written is all... okay! okay! Jeesh! Im just kidding. 
No need to get your shoe laces in a knot!  School has started up again so of course I've had a life to manage.  At least that is the excuse I will be using, for this late post that is. 
Now, I know your all curious about what classes im taking and which is my favorite and things like that so I will go ahead and tell you.  First off my favorite class deals with analyzing the sexual thoughts and actions of humans.  This class is one that is very interesting to me and the professor really got me thinking.  One thing that I see so much of (at least where I'm living) is the fact that talking about sex is kept quiet and looked down on.  I mean HELLO!  Humans live to repoduce... in other words people live to have sex.  We also sleep and eat.  So why is it we can talk and ask eachother about the usual things we do like eat and sleep, but not about sex?  I dont know since Im not human I cannot answer that.  Yet, this obviously all depends on where you were raised however, you all get my point :P


P e a c e &
G o o d n i g h t

No comments:

Post a Comment