Monday, January 4, 2010

A Self Welcome/ Intro

Greetings earthlings! You don't know me, but I know you! Just kiddin', I don't know you! Hell I don't even know if anyone will ever read this, BUT I am typing these words to ummm... vent! Yes, I think that is thee appropriate word to use. As you can see my name is Marlene... or at least thats what the people who raised me call me, I ended up keeping the name because I liked it. Another thing I like is talking and writing, I like doing that ALOT that is why I am here. To talk and write to YOU! so if you like to talk and if you like to write, then talk and write to me. Well that's enough of that. It's late for me you see, and aliens like me need their rest, therefore I will leave you with these words to bore and or entertain you; that is if it is not sleepy time for you! If it is sleep time for you, SHAME ON YOU for being awake! (haha I'm kiddin' again) What do I care if your awake or not?! As long as you're reading this... it's ALL good!

G o o d n i g h t & T a k e C a r e

Till next time P E A C E !

2 comments:

  1. I always knew Aliens existed...and now I KNOW they do...and the alien is named Marlene...as ambassador of planet earth, I greet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the welcome, Ambassador. Very kind!

    ReplyDelete